RPA Framework overview
RPA Framework is a collection of open-source libraries and tools for Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and it is designed to be used with both Robot Framework and Python. The goal is to offer well-documented and actively maintained core libraries for Software Robot Developers.
The project is:
- 100% open-source
- Sponsored by Robocorp
- Optimized for Robocorp Control Room and developer tools
- Accepting external contributions
- Homepage: https://www.github.com/robocorp/rpaframework/
- Documentation: https://rpaframework.org/
- PyPI: https://pypi.org/project/rpaframework/
- Release notes: https://rpaframework.org/releasenotes.html
- RSS feed: https://rpaframework.org/releases.xml
Learn about installing Python packages with Robocorp.
Default installation method with Robocorp Developer Tools using
conda.yaml configuration file:
After installation, the libraries can be imported inside Robot Framework:
The libraries are also available inside Python:
Support and contact
- Library documentation
- #rpaframework channel in Robot Framework Slack if you have open questions or want to contribute
- Community forum for software robot developers
- Communicate with your fellow Software Robot Developers and Robocorp experts at Robocorp Slack
Found a bug? Missing a critical feature? Interested in contributing? Head over to the Contribution guide to see where to get started.
This project is open-source and licensed under the terms of the Apache License 2.0