Control Room changelog and release notes
Control Room update (2021-08-25)August 25, 2021
Work Item additions to the Process API
- New endpoints have been added to the Process API to interact with processes and work items
- API helper has been updated to include the additions
See the updated Process API documentation.
Control Room update (2021-08-18)August 18, 2021
Process & work item UX improvements:
- Separate tab has been added for unresolved process runs.
- Duration counter has been removed from process runs. The counter was causing confusion about billing and unnecessary sense of urgency especially in the context of unresolved process runs which could in some situations just be ignored.
- Statistics view now shows 10 processes.
- Option to mass mark multiple work items as done has been added to work data explorer. This can be used to quickly resolve multiple process runs in situations where less detail and consideration is needed for handling exceptions, e.g. development processes.
Robocorp Cloud update (2021-07-08)July 8, 2021
Process view redesign & work data explorer:
- Process views have been redesigned to better support upcoming workforce features and process operation by non-technical business users.
- Search functionality has been added to conveniently search through process runs.
- New work data explorer has been added, which can be used to interact with work items, e.g for retrying or marking failed work items as complete.
Workforce functional changes:
- New process run state is added called "Pending". When processing of work item related to the process run fail, the run transitions to “Pending” state awaiting for manual interaction.
- Process run is considered complete, after all failed items are either retried successfully or manually marked as complete. Retrying or modifying failed items keep them in the original process run context.
- Pending runs have a rolling timer until completed, which does NOT count against billed run minutes. (only robot execution time is counted)
- New functionality should be backwards compatible with old implementations, in case of undesired behavior please contact our customer success immediately.
Run minute and value generation metrics:
- Metrics and graphs to track used run minutes and value generated by processes have been added. Note that run minute metric is indicative, and ground truth can be found from cost management.
- Value generated per successfully completed work item can be set from the process configuration.
Robocorp Cloud update (2021-06-18)June 18, 2021
Workforce & processes:
- To prepare for upcoming bigger improvements in the process operation, metrics and user experience, some UI and functionality updates have been rolled out.
- Process and step configurations are now under own section, which can be accessed from "Configure process" button in the process view.
- Value generation and run minute metrics have been added. Value generated per work item can be configured from the step configuration.
- Process metrics can be tracked over a configurable time period.
Organization and workspace invites:
- Improved the user invite flow and and added list of outstanding invites to the home screen.
- Light theme is now available, and can be set from the user settings menu.
- Step run view has been redesigned.
- Several minor improvements and bugfixes.
Robocorp Cloud update (2021-04-09)April 9, 2021
New user experience:
- Organization creation has been improved.
- Example Organizations are no longer generated automatically for new users.
- Improved sign-up flow for users joining through invite.
- Tables components have been improved.
- Dark theme colors have been slightly changed.