Robocorp App changelog and release notes
Robocorp App (3.6.8)March 3, 2021
- Improve the agent reconnection logic when the Robocloud connection is lost for any reason
Robocorp App (3.6.7)March 1, 2021
Update to the latest RCC version 9.5.2
- Use micromamba as the environment manager
- Add setup step when App is launched to verify the run environment
- Remove package.yaml and entrypoint Support
- Add better diagnostics
Improve the agent reconnection after connection loss to the Robocorp Cloud
Robocorp App (3.5.18)February 18, 2021
- The assistant keybindings are disabled by default, except the terminate keybinding.
- Added configuration settings to the assistant view, where keybindings configuration can be opened.
- The changes in the configuration file are taken into use after the next restart.
Fixed Robocorp Cloud console logging issue where environment got sometimes stuck in busy mode if artifact upload failed.
Fixed an issue where reconnecting to Robocorp Cloud sometimes hangs after opening the computer after sleep mode.
Robocorp App (3.5.12)February 2, 2021
Assistants out of beta!
- Show assistant active flag in assistant view
Fixed Robocorp Cloud console logging issue:
- The console live log was only updating the process run result after the run process had exited.
- Environment setup phase is also logged with more details now.
Support for custom images in Cloud Container
Robocorp App (3.5.8)December 16, 2020
- The Assistant run UI has been renewed and now shows the output of the run to the user
- Added a button to refresh the list of assistants in the assistant view
- Environment caching improvements