Robocorp App changelog and release notes
Robocorp App (3.5.8)December 16, 2020
- The Assistant run UI has been renewed and now shows the output of the run to the user
- Added a button to refresh the list of assistants in the assistant view
- Environment caching improvements
Robocorp App (3.5.3)December 8, 2020
New key bindings feature added for launching assistants. The key bindings are global and can be executed even while Robocorp App doesn't have focus.
The default key bindings for launching assistants are
Alt+9. These can be configured in the configuration file located at:
- Linux / macOS:
Python execution environment management
Added an interface to the Robocorp Runtime to clean up old Python execution environments. Clean up can be executed by running
robocloud-worker.exe cleanup --conda.
Robocorp App will periodically clean dangling environments and environments that haven't been used for 90 days.
- Update RCC to v7.0.5
- Fix an issue where runtime didn't start automatically when the workforce page was opened
- Fix an issue where conda environment manager didn't successfully install correctly depending on the users home path
- Troubleshooting link added to the
Helpmenu and to the
Submit Issuemenu page
Robocorp App (3.4.4)November 25, 2020
- Runtime to validate that no duplicate run commands from Robocorp Cloud are executed
- New runtime parameter,
--idleTimeout, to exit the runtime process after runtime is idle for a given time in milliseconds
- Runtime run command changes to make cloud communication modifications possible with Robocorp Cloud updates
Robocorp App (3.3.5)November 17, 2020
Users can now send an issue report with logs as attachments or send feedback using the newly added "Submit Issue" item in the help menu.
If the user wants to be contacted regarding the submitted issue, the "Submit issue" form includes an optional email field.
rccupdated to version 5.0.12
- Improved error handling in the UI side
setup-output.logartifact created automatically in Robocorp Cloud Runs, showing the output from the environment setup phase
- Do not truncate service messages to the Robocorp Cloud run console
- Fixed an issue where the application icon did not show correctly in Linux
- Fixed an issue where the assistant side listed workspaces that the logged-in user didn't have permission to run. This issue happened when the user was an admin at the organization level but was not a member of the specific workspace.
Robocorp App (3.1.8)October 27, 2020
rccupdated to version 4.0.0
- Cloud container build improvements
- Auto-start the runtime environment when the Robot Workforce screen is opened