Robocorp Assistant changelog and release notes
Robocorp Assistant (1.2.4)April 20, 2021
New features and improvements
- Introducing new assistant install flow
- Pick your favorite assistants that you want to install
- All assistants are installed at once
- Only shows your favorites in the main application view
- Reduces clutter and amount of queries to Robocorp Cloud
- Always focus on the main window when the assistant completes
- Add auto-scroll for console logs
- Improve dock and tray icon handling
- Show more informative errors across the board
- Fix assistant load issues when the user has insufficient permissions
- Fix wrong states shown in diagnostics view
- Fix rare configuration corruption issue on Linux devices
- Fix flickering issues during application load
- Fix various layout issues
Robocorp Assistant (1.1.8)April 12, 2021
Introducing Robocorp Assistant
The use cases for assisted vs. unassisted robot cases require different UX and are rarely run on the same machines. That is why we decided to split the old Robocorp App in two.
The attended use cases get a significant UX improvement and a couple of new critical features with Robocorp Assistant:
- You can now select a short-list of assistants relevant to you by installing them. The installation step also does the heavy-lifting in environment preparation so that when you need to run the assistant, everything should be ready to go.
- The taskbar implementation also enables you to keep the Assistant UI out of the way as much as possible so that the focus is on the actual assistant robot itself.