Robocorp Cloud update (2020-06-27)
Organizations are now live
- Organizations are shared spaces that can be used to manage multiple workspaces and user access under one entity. Each organization has its own management functions and billing.
- Currently, all members of the organization belong to all workspaces in it; we will introduce access separation and user roles later on.
- Each existing workspace will now be found under an organization that has been created automatically for it as part of this update.
- All organizations are now on the free Developer -tier. More information about tiers and pricing coming soon.
- More information about organizations can be found in this article on Robohub.
- External security audit has been completed, and we now endorse production use of the system.
- Robocorp Apps that users host themselves are now called "Self-hosted Robocorp Apps"
- Robocontainer is now called "Robocorp hosted Cloud Container"
Lots of UI improvements
- Many views have been improved for better user experience.