Robocorp Cloud update (2020-07-17)
Activity Package support improved
- Activity packages using the package.yaml now has better support in Robocorp Cloud
- Packages with multiple activities are easier to use
- When using a package.yaml you no longer need to define command when adding activities to a process.
- In the Process -view Activities table you can now see the package and the activity without browsing into each activity.
Command Onlytype packages the command is also shown in the
- You are now able to change the order of the activities in a process by just drag-n-dropping them.
Process API improvements
- Starting process via API will now returns the started process details
- You can then query the process status
- Check out the article about the API usage
- Vault end-to-end encryption improved to use
AES-256-CBCfor the symmetric part of the encryption. Also added the capability to change/update the encryption algorithms later on. Related update to rpaframework coming as well. This change will not require code changes.
July 17, 2020