Robocorp Lab (4.0.5)
This is a major version update. Please uninstall the previous version of the application and install the new version by downloading it from https://robocorp.com/download. Instructions for uninstallation are available at our documentation site.
Features and changes
- Onboarding tutorial provided to users on the first install. Guide how to get
my-first-robotup and running.
- New and much faster "test run" for robots to be tested locally before uploading to the cloud.
- Isolated run environments are re-used whenever possible to improve performance.
- New flexible file structure enabled by a new
- Guide on migrating to the robot.yaml.
- Please note this a breaking change, and your existing robots will need to be migrated... the prize is a LOT faster test run.
- All robot examples have been updated to use the
robot.yamlconfiguration, and more examples have been added. You should get the latest examples and try them out.
- Application name changed to Robocorp Lab (from Robocode Lab). Other naming changes to improve UX.
- Language Server Protocol upgrade has improvements on auto-completion and other fixes.
- Error handling fixes.
- The new
ROBOT_ROOTenvironment variable can be used in scripts to refer to the base of the robot folder structure, instead of using relative paths.