Robocorp Lab (4.10.3)
- Support for old form
package.yaml and entry point scripts dropped
- See migration guide
- The robots still open in Lab but
Run Robot gives out an error.
- Deprecated in 1.10.2020
- Lab uses RCC v9 with new cleaned up templates.
- Lab now uses
conda-forge as the main source of packages.
Fixes and tweaks
- Fixes for Lab startup errors
- Seen as
INIT_4_10 errors in start-up
- Environment cache corruption protection added
- Environment setups support for Windows machines running non-Unicode codepages
- ROBOCORP_HOME validation and fixing now in Lab's pre-checks UI
- Security updates to Electron
- Image-based locators no longer store the origin image for privacy protection.
- Lab quitting and restarting fixes on Mac
- Application exit and restarts now work as intended on Mac
- CMD+Q now quits
- JupyterLab V3 has a new "Simple Interface Mode" that activates automatically if you resize the editor window to a small enough size.
- To get back to the normal interface go to:
View -> Deactivate
- We are looking into ways of disabling this functionality because it appears to be rarely useful in automation cases.
- On macOS Big Sur the auto-update
Restart Now closes and updates the Lab correctly but does not automatically restart the application.