Robocorp Lab (4.12.5)
New features and Improvements
- RobotFramework v4 syntax highlighting, IF-ELSE, and nested items working
- Better indication on environment building and ability select when the update is started (bottom bar appears when conda.yaml is changed)
- Added YAML and JSON syntax highlighting
- Lab UI can be zoomed with
CTRL/CMD + Plus/Minus.
- Updated templates
- A lot of robustness added to environment building and caching (RCC v9.9.15 & Micromamba v0.9.2)
Fixes and groundwork
- Python environment setting for robots that have multiple tasks fixed. This has probably caused some other weird behavior as well.
- Conda environments get activated before caching to catch some of them adding/changing the content during activation.
- JupyterLab V3 has a new "Simple Interface Mode" that activates if you resize the editor window to a small enough size.
- To get back to the standard interface, go to:
View -> Deactivate
- We are looking into disabling this functionality because it appears to be rarely helpful in automation cases.
- On macOS Big Sur, the auto-update
Restart Now closes and updates the Lab correctly but does not automatically restart the application.