Robocorp Lab (4.20.12)
- JupyterLab no longer leaves behind orphan python processes
- This has been causing environment update failure on Windows machines
- Special character handling in
- Blocked opening multiple Scratchpads at the same time
- JupyterLab zmq error fix
- Significant slow-down in Lab responsiveness
- v4.20.10 fixed the issue for some user but not all, so the hunt is still on.
- Happens after using Lab and manifests as the whole UI slowing down
- Happens mainly on Windows and Linux
- We have not been able to reproduce this, so issue reports with additional details are more than welcome:
- When this happens, what processes are taking CPU time?
- Does this happen with specific types of robots? Interested in conda.yaml content.
- Does this happen when changing from robot to robot?
- On macOS, the image-based locators fail to start.
- We are hunting for the reason. It seems to have something to do with mac signing.
September 7, 2021