Robocorp Lab (4.20.15)
- JupyterLab now cleans up all processes left behind > unclosed browser instances were still causing a problem
- On macOS, the image-based locators now work.
- On macOS, crashes caused by File > Shutdown fixed
- Attaching to opened browser in cell-by-cell running back to working order
- If the environment building fails, there is now a
Details-button to guide on further steps
- Shows diagnostics run for the robot structure that highlights potential problems in .yaml and .json files
- Shows the raw RCC log to see the pip and micromamba outputs to find the potential problem.
- Having `defaults '-channel in conda.yaml will cause errors; now is the time to get rid of that.
- Parts of the Lab basement are no longer shipped via defaults -channel, causing weird errors.
- Templates and robots in Robocorp Portal have been updated since February, but basically, you only need to remove that one line.
channels: - conda-forge dependencies: - python=3.7.5 - pip=20.1 - pip: - rpaframework==11.4.0
- "Lab is unresponsive" on some machines.
- Patches .12 and .15 most likely will affect the frequency of this issue, but as we have not been able to reproduce this, so the hunt is still on.
- Happens after using Lab and manifests as the whole UI slowing down
- Happens mainly on Windows and Linux
- We have not been able to reproduce this, so issue reports with additional details are more than welcome:
- When this happens, what processes are taking CPU time?
- Does this happen with specific types of robots? Interested in conda.yaml content.
- Does this happen when changing from robot to robot?
September 16, 2021