Robocorp Lab (4.2.7)
- Auto-completion fixed to complete keywords with spaces correctly.
- Auto-completion shortcut changed to
- Tab-key now only inserts tab (4 spaces).
Wshortcut no longer closes the opened Robot, but a single IDE tab instead.
Keyword explorer beta
- Side tab providing a list of curated keywords and their documentation. Ability to copy the keyword to clipboard.
- This is the first beta-feature release so there are still some rough edges:
- Keyword documentation is not yet formatted.
- Separating searches to 'installed keywords' vs 'everything' is coming soon.
- Any and all feedback is more than welcome as that is the main reason for the beta items.
Lab Linking improvements
- Now working with Linux when using AppImage desktop integration.
- The error message
ACC_1_10has been improved to be more descriptive:
- Notifies if you already have too many access credentials defined in Robocorp Cloud.
- Notifies if your account is missing email verification.