RPA certification level III: Work data management
This Robocorp certification course teaches how to:
- Automate a process where the target systems don't have a graphical user interface. No web browsers this time!
- Structure your robot using the producer-consumer pattern. Your robot will produce business data from raw input data and then consume that data in small chunks - work items.
- Split your robot code into multiple logical pieces instead of a single, long wall-of-code. Better readability. Easier maintenance! Although religious wars have been started over coding practices! 😅
(ours is the right and only way)
- Refactor your code constantly to keep it tidy and maintainable when it evolves.
- Extract, Transform, Load - (ETL) business data.
- Validate business data and handle business data exceptions using work items.
- Communicate with an (HTTP) API and handle the responses.
- Handle application exceptions using work items.
- Manage work data in Control Room.
This course holds your hand all the way through. It produces the content; you consume it. Pattern intended. 🥁
May 4, 2022