Linking to Robocorp Cloud
By linking Robocorp Lab to your Robocorp account, you can upload your robots to Robocorp Cloud.
Note for Linux users: Automatic linking requires the use of AppImage desktop integration.
- Open Robocorp Lab. You will see a welcome screen. Click the
Log in to Robocorp Cloudbutton.
- Your browser opens the linking site. If you have logged in previously, you will get straight in; if not, you will get the normal login steps.
- Once on the linking site, you see the account you are logged in with. Check that this is correct.
Link Robocorp Lab with your account.
- Your browser will ask permission to open Robocorp Lab. Click
Open Robocorp Lab.
- Robocorp Lab will now handle the linking. This should only take a few seconds to complete.
- You should see your account avatar in the bottom left corner, which means you are done.
Manual linking is meant only for cases where the automatic linking fails, so please always prefer the automatic method.
If the automatic linking does not work for you, linking can be done manually. You will need to create a new set of access credentials in Robocorp Cloud, and provide them to Robocorb Lab by running a shell script.
- Go to Robocorp Cloud Access Credentials.
- Create a new set of access credentials for your user and copy them to your clipboard.
Note: The access credential string you copy here represents you in Robocorp Cloud, so keep this private.
- Start Robocorp Lab and open any robot
File -> New -> Terminal
- In the terminal windows input the following commands:
rcc configure credentials <your access credentials here> -a RobocodeLab
rcc configure credentials -v
- Restart Robocorp Lab, and you should see your avatar in the bottom left corner, which means that Robocorp Lab is now linked to your Robocorp Cloud account.