Robocorp App changelog
Robocorp App (3.0.2)September 24, 2020
Application name changed from
Robocloud Worker to
Even though this is a major version update this does not break backward compatibility. In different operating systems the application name change caused problems so a major version upgrade had to be done.
For MacOS users the auto-update notification is unfortunately not working correctly for this major version update so a more direct guide is:
- Open Finder and find the Robocloud Worker application under the Applications folder.
- Right-click on the application name and select Move to Bin.
- Download and install the new app from here
Windows users can just get the new installer and run it.
On Linux the AppImage name changes.
Robocorp App (2.10.0)September 21, 2020
- Support for
Robocorp App (2.9.6)September 10, 2020
- Bugfix: The instance config now opens correctly or gives an error message with instructions if not able to open
- Bugfix: Fix issue where worker setup failed because of a space in windows username
- Gather anonymous telemetry data from artifact upload failures
- Can be disabled from the instance configuration by disabling the dataTransfer option
Robocorp App (2.8.16)September 3, 2020
- Bugfix: version for worker agent fixed
Robocorp App (2.8.15)September 2, 2020
Option to disable data transfer from worker to Robocorp Cloud
New field added to worker configuration:
dataTransfer is enabled, the build artifacts, worker console logs and console output are sent to the cloud.
When it is disabled, only the operationally mandatory control messages between cloud and worker are sent to the cloud, and will be printed in the cloud run console output window.
dataTransfer is enabled by default. To disable it, set the option 'disable: true'.
- Better error handling when setting worker as a service
- Bugfix: automatically reconnect worker to Robocorp Cloud after connection loss
- UI and diagnostics improvements