Robocorp CLI changelog
Robocorp CLI (4.1.12)June 16, 2020
- Add support for workspace GUID
Release notes for Robocorp CLI version 4.0.13May 25, 2020
- Updated help texts for improved readability and consistency.
Release notes for Robocorp CLI version 4.0.9
Available main commands:
- init: Init command creates directory structure and CLI support structures.
- wrap: Wrap command builds a package out of directory content.
- run: Run command executes specified activity (entrypoint).
- credentials: Credentials command saves Robocorp Cloud API credentials.
- upload: Upload command pushes existing package into Robocorp Cloud.
- download: Download command fetches existing package from Robocorp Cloud.
Robocorp CLI (4.1.10)May 25, 2020
Robocorp CLI version 4.1.10 is now available in PyPI. Recent changes:
- Added command for listing workspaces (“robocode workspace”)
- Added command for verifying credentials (“robocode credentials --verified”)
- Improved error message when folder cannot be removed
- Activity template: updated dependencies in config/conda.yaml
- Activity template: added package.yaml