Robocode release notes / April
- Initial support for interactive locators on Windows (RPA.Browser, RPA.Desktop.Windows). Pressing tab after locator (such as “id:“, “css:“, “template=“) allows selecting locator interactively with crosshair cursor.
- Old environment directories related to activities are now removed during installation to make sure the latest updates are available when opening activity with newer version of Robocorp Lab.
- Automatically select platform specific entrypoint in activity run.
- Installer improvements for improved first start and offline support.
- Fixed rendering of long recent activities list.
- Security improvements.
- Fixed issue where global installation of Jupyter kernel might interfere with the version included in Robocorp Lab.
- Updated macOS installer background.
- Improved error handling in case of network problems during environment creation. Known issues:
- Windows: Home directory with whitespace not supported currently.
- Robot framework warns about multiple section definitions when running cells multiple times in notebook mode.
Release notes for Robocorp Lab version 2.7.4
- Updated Electron to v8.x
- Improved waiting screen for activity run
- Updated RoboHub link in project manager
- Fixed product name in 3rd-party-notices.txt
Release notes for Robocorp Lab version 2.6.7**
- Removed extra black window when opening Robot Framework log.html from notebook
- Removed report.html from notebook
- “Run activity” remembers the last selected entrypoint within the Lab session
- Markdown files are opened in preview mode by default
- Removed extra black bars from markdown preview
- JSON and YAML files are opened in editor mode by default
- Changes to /devdata/env.json are now applied to notebook kernel without reopening Lab window
- Fixed environment activation on macOS
- Fixed file browser width in Robocorp Lab theme
- Updated init and loading UI’s
Release notes for Robocorp Lab version 2.5.9**
- Added ability to to create new activity and open existing activity
- Added list of recent activities including example projects packaged with installer Lab:
- Robocorp CLI and Robot framework available from terminal
- Scripts can be developed and run in Notebook mode (as cells or whole notebook)
- Scrips can be developed in plain editor mode
- Scripts can be run as activity in isolated environment Installer:
- Windows 10 and macOS supported
- Auto update supported