Robocorp Lab (3.8.7)
New feature: Locators UI for managing browser-based locators
- Locators UI is available from the right sidebar.
- Locators UI allows creating and managing browser-based locators. Locators are created in the tool and can be used in keywords with syntax: alias:name_of_the_locator.
- See related article here
- We are looking forward to your feedback about this feature as it is still in an initial shape! There are plans to add support for other locator types such as image templates and Windows locators later.
New feature: Improved support for code completion by integrated Robot Framework LSP.
- Change log is now accessible from the Help menu in the welcome screen.
- UI updates related to terminology changes (package → robot).
- Fixed a problem related to cloud upload when switching workspaces.
Due to the integration of LSP, enhanced keyword arguments are temporarily disabled including:
template:. In previous releases, these provided interactive helpers via the TAB key.
We apologize for the inconvenience. We are at work fixing this.
As a workaround, it is possible to revert to the old functionality following these steps:
- Enable extension manager:
Enable Extension Manager
- Change the theme to access extension settings:
- Open Extension manager from the left side toolbar.
- Disable the following extension:
- Switch back to the default theme:
Robocode Lab Theme.
- Close and reopen the editor view.
To get the LSP features back, enable the
krassowski/jupyterlab-lsp extension again and reopen Robocorp Lab.