Robocorp Cloud organizations
What are Robocorp Cloud organizations?
Organizations group and provide access control and administrative features to workspaces and users. Users belonging to the same organization can collaborate, creating and maintaining software robots in shared workspaces.
Billing is calculated on a per-organization basis.
Possible organization setups and uses
You can organize your workspaces and users into as many organizations as you need, for example:
- a developer can create an organization for his/her hobby projects and share it with others
- a business can create an organization for its internal automation needs
- a consulting firm can create organizations for each of their client or client project
- a freelance can belong to many organizations, with varying access level in each of them
- an individual developer can create a single member organization, then decide to invite more collaborators later