ChatGPT Html Selector Guesser Assistant
Robocorp Assistant that uses OpenAI API to guess the XPath locators from a given site.
This robot uses RPA.Assistant and RPA.OpenAI libraries to create XPath selectors for
Button web elements.
NOTE: This is experimental, and a demonstration of potential capabilities of Generative AI models. There are plenty of situations where this example will not work. We have published this as a portal example to promote discussion and learning, not to suggest that this is production ready code.
This Assistant Robot:
- Authenticates to OpenAI API using your own API key (which you need to configure in the code or in Robocorp Vault)
- Opens a Robocorp Assistant UI, and asks url where to search for the elements.
- Gets all the matching elements.
- Uses ChatGPT to create
XPathlocators and give them good names.
- Tests if the selectors can find elements from the website.
- If incorrect selectors are found robot can continue the conversation with ChatGPT and ask for a fix for the non working selectors.
- Creates a json file to the
outputfolder and displays the content to the user.