Azure is a library for operating with Microsoft Azure API endpoints.
List of supported service names:
- computervision (Azure Computer Vision API)
- face (Azure Face API)
- speech (Azure Speech Services API)
- textanalytics (Azure Text Analytics API)
Authentication for Azure is set with service subscription key which can be given to the library in two different ways.
- Method 1 as environment variables, either service specific environment variable
AZURE_TEXTANALYTICS_KEYor with common key
AZURE_SUBSCRIPTION_KEYwhich will be used for all the services.
- Method 2 as Robocorp Vault secret. The vault name needs to be given in library init or
Set Robocorp Vault. Secret keys are expected to match environment variable names.
Method 1. subscription key using environment variable
Method 2. setting Robocorp Vault in the library init
Method 2. setting Robocorp Vault with keyword
List of supported language locales - Azure locale list
List of supported region identifiers - Azure region list
This is a section which describes how to use the library in your Robot Framework tasks.
This is a section which describes how to use the library in your own Python modules.