RPA training courses and certifications
Robocorp Developer Training
Welcome to Robocorp Developer Training! Robocorp Developer Training consists of three parts, Level I, Level II and Level III. The goal of the Robocorp Developer Training is to give you a basic understanding of Robocorp tools and enable you to build robots on your own. After completing a quiz for each course at the end of the course, you will receive a Robocorp Developer Training certification.
The Beginners' course, our level I training, will teach you how to build your first robot with Robocorp tools. You will learn about Robot Framework, the open-source syntax our stack is based on, and at the end of the course, you will upload your robot to Control Room, our control room.
In level II developer training, you will build your robot independently, with the help of the materials from our documentation. You will learn more about the best practices when building robots, such as using Vault for secrets and how to run robots with Assistants.
In level III developer training, you will learn about implementing robust and scalable robots by building a producer-consumer robot using work items.
In the AutomationOps Analyst course, you will learn the different phases of a software robot delivery process.
Good luck with the training! Remember that you can always ask for help on our Customer Slack, or Forum.
Technical certificates (coding required)
- Certificate level I: Beginners' course (time to complete ~2 hours)
- Certificate level II: Build a robot (time to complete: 1-2 days)
- Certificate level III: Work data management (time to complete: ~3 hours)
Other certificates (no coding required)
- Certificate: AutomationOps Analyst (time to complete: ~1 hour)
- Beginners' course (Automation Studio) (time to complete ~1-5 hours)
- Software robot project workflow (time to complete ~3 hours)