PDF Invites Creator Multi Task Robot
Starting from an Excel file, this robot will generate a personalized PDF invitation for each participant to an event.
This automation will generate a personalized PDF invitation for each participant to an event starting with an Excel file holding the table with the invitations.
You can find the full tutorial and instructions on Robocorp's documentation site.
You have two tasks, where both are doing the same thing, but in different flavors:
Robot Framework - Create PDF invitations
Python - Create PDF invitations
- Download and collect the data from an Excel file.
- Process the data into the correct format.
- Loop through the data and generate a personalized PDF for each event participant using a template into a temporary output folder.
- Collect all the generated files into a zip archive in the output folder.
- Write log files about what happened.
- Clean up leftovers.