Windows Notepad Robot to Test The Desktop Interactions
Contains a Robocorp robot which automates Windows Notepad.
Explanation. "Robocorp Robot" means a directory structure which is runnable with RCC.
- Open test.txt from current directory in Notepad.
- Change font settings.
- Clear existing text.
- Write text into the editor.
Save and exit.
Configuring run with environment variables
- FILE_TO_OPEN (an absolute filepath to file, defaults to current directory's test.txt)
- NOTEPAD_FONT_NAME (default with Python is Comic Sans MS and with RFW Times New roman)
- NOTEPAD_FONT_SIZE (default is 18)
- NOTEPAD_FONT_STYLE (default is Regular)
Running Robot with the Robot Framework syntax
Running Robot with the Python syntax