Windows Notepad Robot to Test The Desktop Interactions
Contains a Robocorp robot which automates Windows Notepad.
Explanation. "Robocorp Robot" means a directory structure which is runnable with RCC.
- Open test.txt from current directory in Notepad.
- Change font settings.
- Clear existing text.
- Write text into the editor.
- Save and exit.
Configuring run with environment variables
- FILETOOPEN (an absolute filepath to file, defaults to current directory's test.txt)
- NOTEPADFONTNAME (default with Python is Comic Sans MS and with RFW Times New roman)
- NOTEPADFONTSIZE (default is 18)
- NOTEPADFONTSTYLE (default is Regular)
Running Robot with the Robot Framework syntax
> rcc run -t "Notepad with Robot Framework"
Running Robot with the Python syntax
> rcc run -t "Notepad with Python"