Control Room organizations and workspaces
What are Control Room organizations?
Organizations group and provide access control and administrative features to workspaces and users. Users belonging to the same organization can collaborate, creating and maintaining software robots in shared workspaces.
Billing is calculated on a per-organization basis.
Possible organization setups and uses
You can organize your workspaces and users into as many organizations as you need, for example:
- a developer can create an organization for his/her hobby projects and share it with others
- a business can create an organization for its internal automation needs
- a consulting firm can create organizations for each of their client or client project
- a freelance can belong to many organizations, with varying access level in each of them
- an individual developer can create a single member organization, then decide to invite more collaborators later
What are Control Room workspaces?
You can create as many workspaces as you need in Control Room. You can keep a workspace private, or you can add other users to it. This way, multiple people can work on and manage the same robots.
How to create a workspace?
To create a workspace, open the Control Room organization menu, and select
New workspace. Provide a name for the workspace, for example, the name of your team or organization.
How to add members to a workspace?
To add members, navigate to a workspace. Click on the
Share button. Enter an email address and click
Alternatively, open the Control Room organization menu, select an organization, click
Organization settings, and select a workspace. On the workspace page, in the
Sharing section, enter the email address and click